Safety & Security
Safety measures are done connection with Personnel, SEESA and Scania.
- We take the necessary precautions to ensure the privacy and integrity of items of a confidential nature.
- Security measures are in place to avoid loss of goods which are being transported to our clients.
- We are accountable and take responsibility for loss or damages in the event of our negligence.
- Every truck is equipped with fire extinguishing equipment in case of a fire.
- Safety in the workshop is of the utmost importance. Health & Safety is done in the workshop through Orffer & vd Merwe in Upington.
- The office & workshop is equipped with efficient fire extinguishing equipment.
- A course was given, by Orffer & van der Merwe, to 3 employees to manage Health & Safety programs on a regular basis.
- Every mechanic has his own special tool box to assist him in his work.
- The workshop is equipped with the necessary emergency & standard board signs.
- A Health & Safety plan is in place as well as an Emergency plan.
Contact: Xandra Agenbacht on 054 338 6412 or email@example.com